List of Wallets
The following is a list of well-known wallets to support Cardano.
Note that in case of issues, usually only queries relating to official wallets can be answered in Cardano groups across telegram/forum. You may need to consult with specific wallet support teams for third party wallets.
- Its is important to know verify that you're in sole control of your wallet keys, and that the keys used can be restored in official wallets if a wallet provider is non-functional. Hence, put special attention to first two fields in table below.
- The score column below is strictly a count of checks against each feature listed, the impact of specific feature (and thus, score) is up to reader's descretion.
- The actual reliability (consistent uptime) of wallet is variable, and often dependent on network load. This metric is outside of scope for the table below (eg: recently, Yoroi has had trouble with consistency and bugs)
- The table represents current state on mainnet network, any future roadmap activities are out-of-scope.
- Non-Custodial (more specific for Cardano wallets) are wallets where payment as well as stake keys are not shared/reused by wallet provider, and funds can be transparently verified on explorer.
|Name||Type||Score||Non-Custodial||Compatibility||Stake Control||Transparent Support||Voting||Hardware Wallet||Native Assets||dApp Integration||Mobile App||Desktop (app,extension,web)||Open Source|
|Eternl||Light||10||( ,, )|
|Yoroi||Light||10||( ,, )|
|Flint||Light||9||( ,, )||Partial|
|Typhon||Light||9||( ,, )||Partial|
|ADAlite||Light||9||( ,, )|
|NuFi||Light||8||( ,, )|
|Daedalus||Full||8||( ,, )|
|Nami||Light||7||( ,, )|
|Gero||Light||7||( ,, )|
|LodeWallet||Light||6||( ,, )|
|Medusav1||Light||4||( ,, )|
|Atomic||Light||4||( ,, )|
|Exodus||Light||2||( ,, )|